SpaEclipse Corona Discharge Replacement Chip(All Models)
SpaEclipse Corona Discharge Ozone Generator
This new corona discharge ozonator utilizes microchip technology to pack a corona discharge ozone system into a small 6″H x 5″W x 2-1/2″D box with a small price to match!
- SpaEclipse is compact—only 6″Hx5″Wx2.5″D
- SpaEclipse mounts to any surface and is easy to install
- SpaEclipse output is comparable to ultraviolet ozone output and it has a higher perceived marketing value by consumers
- Lower energy consumption= lower energy cost. SpaEclipse uses less than half the energy used by standard ultraviolet ozonators!
- SpaEclipse generates ozone with a low cost microchip—no bulbs to replace means savings! Microchip is rated for 9000 hours of use
- Attractive view window glows when the SpaEclipse is operating
- SpaEclipse has no ballast or starter which eliminates the voltage spikes that interfere with the control system
- Corona Discharge SpaEclipse will not trip the GFCI if water backs into it. Without typical electrical components, there is no tripping. If water reaches the generator, the SpaEclipse will simply stop producing ozone temporarily until the components dry out
- For spas operating 24 hours a day, it is recommended that SpaEclipse is operated in 1/2hr cycles. Get higher ozone output and double the life of your CD chip. It will save your customer money in energy costs and fewer chip replacements
- SpaEclipse packaging includes ozone supply tubing, ozone supply check valve, mounting screws, and installation manual with water chemistry guide
- SpaEclipse comes with the DEL standard one year warranty